The Lomo L-CA+ is a new version of the original L-CA, it has a multi exposure feature and an auto shutter speed control. It also has a few new accessories. It is a simple camera that anyone can use and produces fantastic images. It is one of those cameras you can keep in your pocket and take anywhere. You can visit the lomography website HERE. The camera is as good if not better than the original, but you can get the originals much cheaper on eBay. You do pay a premium for the new version and it depends if you can live without the MX option. I have both and you can’t really tell the difference in the image quality.
- London Kings Cross – Taken with a Sigma DP2 Merrill
- Any Which Way! – Taken with a Sigma DP2 Merrill
- The Storm – Nassau taken with an Horizon Panoramic
- Nice, France using the Lomo LC-A 120
- Decay – The Wild Swans and a Canon A-1
- Lomo L-CA+ Style – The Invisible Man – Lomography
- Impossible I-1 Analogue Camera
- Photography by Fiat Lux unreleased Bill Nelson demo
- FERRANIA P30 FILM BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE!
- Lomography Color Negative Film F²/400