The Lomo L-CA+ is a new version of the original L-CA, it has a multi exposure feature and an auto shutter speed control. It also has a few new accessories. It is a simple camera that anyone can use and produces fantastic images. It is one of those cameras you can keep in your pocket and take anywhere. You can visit the lomography website HERE. The camera is as good if not better than the original, but you can get the originals much cheaper on eBay. You do pay a premium for the new version and it depends if you can live without the MX option. I have both and you can’t really tell the difference in the image quality.
- New York 1996 – Olympus Trip 35
- Out to Sea – Lomo LC-A+
- Polaroid 350 + Fuji FP100C
- Yashica Dental Camera – Winter Be Gone!
- Instax Square SQ10 a Hybrid Camera
- Christmas with the Sigma DP2 Merrill
- A1 some test shots with the Canon A-1
- Toronto – Five Frames with Ilford FP4
- Olympus OM1
- Purple – Olympus OM1 – Kodak 200 film and some gels!