The Lomo L-CA+ is a new version of the original L-CA, it has a multi exposure feature and an auto shutter speed control. It also has a few new accessories. It is a simple camera that anyone can use and produces fantastic images. It is one of those cameras you can keep in your pocket and take anywhere. You can visit the lomography website HERE. The camera is as good if not better than the original, but you can get the originals much cheaper on eBay. You do pay a premium for the new version and it depends if you can live without the MX option. I have both and you can’t really tell the difference in the image quality.
- Set Sail – Nikon F3
- Angel Face – The Face Of An Angel
- Nice walk on a summer’s day!
- In to the blue – taken with an iPhone 6
- Puerto Rico – Statue in the Sun – Samsung NX
- Fuji Neo Classic Instax Camera – A Review
- BT Tower in London Town
- Fire Brigade Entry – Taken with a Sigma DP2 Merrill
- London Kings Cross – Taken with a Sigma DP2 Merrill
- Any Which Way! – Taken with a Sigma DP2 Merrill