Here we have a photo taken with a Lomo LCA Wide+ using redscale film. Redscale film is just normal film reversed and reloaded onto the spool.
- Purple – Olympus OM1 – Kodak 200 film and some gels!
- Wanderlust Travelwide Camera – Polaroid Images
- Impossible I-1 A few black and white images
- Polaroid SLR680 – Third Man Records Duochorome Film
- Olympus OM-1 and Kodak 400 around Manchester
- LIGHTLEAKS CHALLENGE – COSINA CX2
- FED 3 Camera with TMAX 400 film
- Olympus OM1 and Kodak CN400
- NIKON F4 – 35-105mm Nikkor F3.5 ~ 4.5
- London Village – Olympus Mju 170VF