Here we have a photo taken with a Lomo LCA Wide+ using redscale film. Redscale film is just normal film reversed and reloaded onto the spool.
- Toronto – Five Frames with Ilford FP4
- Olympus OM1
- Purple – Olympus OM1 – Kodak 200 film and some gels!
- Wanderlust Travelwide Camera – Polaroid Images
- Impossible I-1 A few black and white images
- Polaroid SLR680 – Third Man Records Duochorome Film
- Olympus OM-1 and Kodak 400 around Manchester
- LIGHTLEAKS CHALLENGE – COSINA CX2
- FED 3 Camera with TMAX 400 film
- Olympus OM1 and Kodak CN400