Key Largo Sky taken with a Canon IXUS and 15 year old APS film. It’s nice to know that once you click the shutter on a film camera there is no going back! I’m quite please with this shot as I didn’t even think the film would work…. as the case was cracked and it looked like it had been dropped in a bucket of water. Key Largo seems ages ago now, we were sat in a bar watching the sun go down with a beer (or two!). The Canon IXUS is not really made for this kind of shot but it just shows you! You can find out more about the Keys HERE
- New York 1996 – Olympus Trip 35
- Out to Sea – Lomo LC-A+
- Polaroid 350 + Fuji FP100C
- Yashica Dental Camera – Winter Be Gone!
- Instax Square SQ10 a Hybrid Camera
- Christmas with the Sigma DP2 Merrill
- A1 some test shots with the Canon A-1
- Toronto – Five Frames with Ilford FP4
- Olympus OM1
- Purple – Olympus OM1 – Kodak 200 film and some gels!