Purple : These images are taken with an Olympus OM1 using Kodak 200 film with two different film gels cut and placed in a cokin filter holder. The gels were numbered 061 and 079 and i’m not sure what colours they were as I didn’t have the book they were ripped from. Out of 36 exposures these are the only ones that came anywhere near perfect. Most were either too dark or way over exposed as it was hard to judge the correct exposure. I’m quite happy with the results of the purple images below and i’m going to try and find other colours.
- Photography by Fiat Lux unreleased Bill Nelson demo
- FERRANIA P30 FILM BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE!
- Lomography Color Negative Film F²/400
- Why call your website Light leaks
- Travelwide by Wanderlust 4×5 Camera
- Found 35mm and APS Films!
- Hipstamatic Pinhole
- Mercury: The World’s First Universal Camera
- Diana Dreamer Lomo Camera