Purple : These images are taken with an Olympus OM1 using Kodak 200 film with two different film gels cut and placed in a cokin filter holder. The gels were numbered 061 and 079 and i’m not sure what colours they were as I didn’t have the book they were ripped from. Out of 36 exposures these are the only ones that came anywhere near perfect. Most were either too dark or way over exposed as it was hard to judge the correct exposure. I’m quite happy with the results of the purple images below and i’m going to try and find other colours.
- LIGHTLEAKS CHALLENGE – COSINA CX2
- FED 3 Camera with TMAX 400 film
- Olympus OM1 and Kodak CN400
- NIKON F4 – 35-105mm Nikkor F3.5 ~ 4.5
- London Village – Olympus Mju 170VF
- River Crossing – Nikon F3
- Set Sail – Nikon F3
- Angel Face – The Face Of An Angel
- Nice walk on a summer’s day!
- In to the blue – taken with an iPhone 6