Purple : These images are taken with an Olympus OM1 using Kodak 200 film with two different film gels cut and placed in a cokin filter holder. The gels were numbered 061 and 079 and i’m not sure what colours they were as I didn’t have the book they were ripped from. Out of 36 exposures these are the only ones that came anywhere near perfect. Most were either too dark or way over exposed as it was hard to judge the correct exposure. I’m quite happy with the results of the purple images below and i’m going to try and find other colours.
- Polaroid 350 + Fuji FP100C
- Yashica Dental Camera – Winter Be Gone!
- Instax Square SQ10 a Hybrid Camera
- Christmas with the Sigma DP2 Merrill
- A1 some test shots with the Canon A-1
- Toronto – Five Frames with Ilford FP4
- Olympus OM1
- Purple – Olympus OM1 – Kodak 200 film and some gels!
- Wanderlust Travelwide Camera – Polaroid Images
- Impossible I-1 A few black and white images