Purple : These images are taken with an Olympus OM1 using Kodak 200 film with two different film gels cut and placed in a cokin filter holder. The gels were numbered 061 and 079 and i’m not sure what colours they were as I didn’t have the book they were ripped from. Out of 36 exposures these are the only ones that came anywhere near perfect. Most were either too dark or way over exposed as it was hard to judge the correct exposure. I’m quite happy with the results of the purple images below and i’m going to try and find other colours.
- Instax Square !
- Yashica ST-7 Mini Tripod
- Puerto Rico – Statue in the Sun – Samsung NX
- Fuji Neo Classic Instax Camera – A Review
- BT Tower in London Town
- Fire Brigade Entry – Taken with a Sigma DP2 Merrill
- London Kings Cross – Taken with a Sigma DP2 Merrill
- Any Which Way! – Taken with a Sigma DP2 Merrill
- The Storm – Nassau taken with an Horizon Panoramic
- Nice, France using the Lomo LC-A 120